We want to win so bad

SDS

We want to win so bad and we're super competitive that the fun taken out of the game. We care so much about our records and stats. I have definitely been like this alot, yes the game has it's issues but I just realized that I have cards that I don't even use. I just use my main cards. Well we can have up to 4 different line ups and all with different cards. So I'm done woorying about my record and if crazy stuff happens in the game. Yes I want to win every game that I can but more importantly I want to try out different cards to see what its like to play with them, instead of using them for 3 AB's in a whole year. Yes I know events have you use different cards when they come out but they are usually not 9 inning games. So I'm creating different line ups and trying different cards I've grinded for or got in packs.

SDS

Theme teams are fun.

SDS

@Swissy14 said in We want to win so bad:

We want to win so bad and we're super competitive that the fun taken out of the game. We care so much about our records and stats. I have definitely been like this alot, yes the game has it's issues but I just realized that I have cards that I don't even use. I just use my main cards. Well we can have up to 4 different line ups and all with different cards. So I'm done woorying about my record and if crazy stuff happens in the game. Yes I want to win every game that I can but more importantly I want to try out different cards to see what its like to play with them, instead of using them for 3 AB's in a whole year. Yes I know events have you use different cards when they come out but they are usually not 9 inning games. So I'm creating different line ups and trying different cards I've grinded for or got in packs.

Solid post.

SDS

With this Biggio POTM coming tomorrow, we're now only 1 SP and 6 RP short of being able to field a complete POTM theme team.

SDS

Last year, when a SP went, I pulled them next game. No need this year.

For lineups though, if a guy takes a 0 fer, pull him and rinse repeat. Keeps your lineup fresh.

SDS

@Swissy14 said in We want to win so bad:

nice post mate i hear ya

SDS

Last year I did an 80s decade team and hit mid 800s with it. Lots of fun using guys I otherwise wouldn’t. This year will be better with some lefty reliever options (Plesac and Franco). Last year I had to make my CAP Randy Myers to have at least one lefty in the pen.

SDS

@bhall09 said in We want to win so bad:

With this Biggio POTM coming tomorrow, we're now only 1 SP and 6 RP short of being able to field a complete POTM theme team.

Cavin has a card coming his bronze card is freakishly powerful cant wait