Can points from prior stages add to your total

SDS

Can I do a mission from 2nd stage and have it add on to the total while I am in the 3rd stage.

SDS

No, once you complete a stage they are locked

SDS

@JProGaming27 said in Can points from prior stages add to your total:

No, once you complete a stage they are locked

Dang. Thank you.

SDS

No.once you have the max pts of that stage you won't earn anymore.
like potm: 25 pts for the stage- once you have 25 none of the other missions will count.
You can get carryover though, if at 20 pts and do a mission worth 10, the other 5 go on the next.

SDS

If that's true then clearly the move is to get 24/25 and then do the biggest challenge for that stage you can because I KNOW I had a couple poiints carry over in the April Monthly Moments. Been wondering how this all worked.

SDS

@doomtrain69 said in Can points from prior stages add to your total:

If that's true then clearly the move is to get 24/25 and then do the biggest challenge for that stage you can because I KNOW I had a couple poiints carry over in the April Monthly Moments. Been wondering how this all worked.

Exactly what I have been thinking about TA's. Same concept. I have seen them carry over from stage 1 to stage 2 but those were unlocked. I did the max value plus (for stage 2), on a few teams, we'll see if I start at 0 for each when they drop stage 3 or have a few points to work with.

SDS

You have to wait for the stage to open to get carryover. If it is not open, you stop at the max and lose the rest. I have 15 teams at 98 or 99 percent and showdown vouchers waiting to apply when stage 3 drops.