Kontrol freek

SDS

I just got the high rise freeks, and just about everytime I move the sticks down to hit a low pitch the attachment comes off. What can I do to combat this??

SDS

I’ve noticed mine will pop off if I move the joysticks with a lot of umph. Just gotta be a little more suave with it lol

SDS

The green cqc’s work so much better in my opinion. Don’t have that problem but with a pair of CoD ones I did

SDS

Yeah, I love the high rise ones. But its been happening to me ALOT since I put them on. Ill have to go back to the low rise ones

SDS

cqc's are so good. I couldn't even imagine going back to using the regular joysticks. I would highly recommend cqcs

SDS

Well.. for us newbies, what the heck is cqc?

SDS

@Niners4life702 said in Kontrol freek:

CQC is a type of Kontrol Freeks. that version has a couple different styles as in domed and concave versions. Most popular are the Galaxy ones. Also if you are having pop off issues go get a pair of vise grips or pliers and push the 3 teeth on the bottom in just a tad.

SDS

@Oppo_Tacoz said in Kontrol freek:

CQC is a type of Kontrol Freeks. that version has a couple different styles as in domed and concave versions. Most popular are the Galaxy ones. Also if you are having pop off issues go get a pair of vise grips or pliers and push the 3 teeth on the bottom in just a tad.

I have been buying these for years, even have the usb cables and stuff. never noticed letters for the types lol. I have the red ones, infernos I think, Blue ones that one mid and one low that were convex, and for the last 8 months or so been using my favorite, the purple concave ones. One mid one low. They look like candy.
https://imgur.com/aL7pDai

SDS

@Oppo_Tacoz said in Kontrol freek:

The plastic won't break?? Why do they only put 3 of those hooks on there. Could easily out more

SDS

I have never had a problem with any of mine coming off.

SDS

@ChuckCLC said in Kontrol freek:

I have never had a problem with any of mine coming off.

I guess im just too aggressive lol

SDS

Everyone one of these have done it that i've bought so decided to glue them didn't help as they came off when the controller cracked the tv.