Biggio @ SS

SDS

Is this something that might work?

He's out of position but still has 70 fielding with 80 arm strength and 66 arm accuracy.

SDS

I wouldn’t. There are so many good SS out there. Use Didi, Correa, Smith, Banks, or a CAP.

SDS

Who do you have at catcher?

SDS

@ChuckCLC said in Biggio @ SS:

Who do you have at catcher?

Torre. Trying him out for a bit. Went 3/4 in his first game.

SDS

Dont he play multiple spots? I mean, I have no doubt with Biggios arm he probably would have been fine at SS. But he probably wont get favorable animations in game.

SDS

Better off with Story, Larkin, Didi at SS.

SDS

Dont he play multiple spots? I mean, I have no doubt with Biggios arm he probably would have been fine at SS. But he probably wont get favorable animations in game.

Yeah. I mean I don't really know what to do with this lineup:

C - 98 Torre
1B: 92 Giambi
2B: 99 Jackie
3B: 99 Shef
SS: 99 Biggio
LF: 95 Trout
CF: 99 Mantle
RF: 98 Belli

SDS

Torre plays 1st and 3rd too. Decide out of all those guys who you want to use most. If Biggio is the odd man out he makes a good late game replacement for speed for Catcher.

SDS

Torre plays 1st and 3rd too. Decide out of all those guys who you want to use most. If Biggio is the odd man out he makes a good late game replacement for speed for Catcher.

True!

SDS

Even though the attribute seem fine, he will get some bad animations. I would not.

SDS

@hjk0899 said in Biggio @ SS:

Yeah. I mean I don't really know what to do with this lineup:

C - 98 Torre
1B: 92 Giambi
2B: 99 Jackie
3B: 99 Shef
SS: 99 Biggio
LF: 95 Trout
CF: 99 Mantle
RF: 98 Belli

If you really want Biggio in the lineup put him in LF, move Trout to RF, Belli at 1B.