What swing does everyone use on their cap? Please share!

SDS

I use Griffey Jr on my cap and I did last year as well as I feel like he has a glitchy swing and hits home runs on Good/Good balls. I also feel like Ketel Marte is good as well b/c he has such a quick swing. Joe Morgan has a quick swing too. Can anyone please help me with some other suggestions with players that have quick swings or even swings that are working for them? I would love to try some other players out.

SDS

I use Aaron Hicks. I love him in BR, so I’ve gone with him

SDS

Chase Utley because I created him

SDS

Barry Bonds, or at least the created one. I think it's 'Legend 6' or something like that. Search. There's a list of all hidden legends stances and swings.

SDS

@TheGoaler Ill def. check it out. Where does your cap play? I have him at C but Im thinking of moving him to SS.

SDS

@COOP_STOMP416 said in What swing does everyone use on their cap? Please share!:

@TheGoaler Ill def. check it out. Where does your cap play? I have him at C but Im thinking of moving him to SS.

First Base, but i got the POM Bellinger, and have to let him play there. I'm leveling up my pitcher now, since that is my true strength.

SDS

Mondesi.

SDS

Eddie Matthews

SDS

@Lawcasm said in What swing does everyone use on their cap? Please share!:

Did you make him into a switch hitter ? Lol

SDS

What swing does Nomar Garciaparra have? He is my CAP and I currently have Muncys swing on him

SDS

@Jeviduty said in What swing does everyone use on their cap? Please share!:

@Lawcasm said in What swing does everyone use on their cap? Please share!:

Did you make him into a switch hitter ? Lol

Nope lol. Lefty

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in What swing does everyone use on their cap? Please share!:

What swing does Nomar Garciaparra have? He is my CAP and I currently have Muncys swing on him

Garciaparra’s stance is All-Star Stance 41.

You can find the full list of stances and pitching motions here: https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/mlb-show-rosters/966232-mlb-show-20-list-generic-stances-motions.html

SDS

The Goat ... Andrew Mc”Clutch”en

SDS

You always have to make you cap a Switch hitter lol. Thats a given

SDS

@COOP_STOMP416 said in What swing does everyone use on their cap? Please share!:

I use Griffey Jr on my cap and I did last year as well as I feel like he has a glitchy swing and hits home runs on Good/Good balls. I also feel like Ketel Marte is good as well b/c he has such a quick swing. Joe Morgan has a quick swing too. Can anyone please help me with some other suggestions with players that have quick swings or even swings that are working for them? I would love to try some other players out.

i enjoy the mondesi swing mate but griffey is a nice idea too i may change to that nice one

SDS

For my CAP, I use Chipper Jones 2008 and change his follow through to “Two-Handed Style 2” I got this idea from pitching_rebel. As he says, it most resembles Corey Seager’s swing from MLB 17. Those of you that played then know how great that swing was. Highly recommend giving this swing a try.

SDS

Jeimer Candelario works well for me

SDS

@Bronxbombers259 said in What swing does everyone use on their cap? Please share!:

@olivegarden2 said in What swing does everyone use on their cap? Please share!:

Garciaparra’s stance is All-Star Stance 41.

You can find the full list of stances and pitching motions here: https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/mlb-show-rosters/966232-mlb-show-20-list-generic-stances-motions.html

Thanks for that! I never knew that existed. Has anyone tried Nomar’s swing? Is it any good?

SDS

Started with Mondesi but have recently switched to Mike Moustakas

SDS

Kyle Schwarber