Clowns

SDS

I just played some clown who replayed a lead off homer, so he already pissed me off. Then he was starting Newhouser with his energy a little below halfway. My fifth batter I platoon, and made the switch. He then brought in Kluber to face my righty, also around half energy.

What a clown, I hope with the new pitcher energy update they both go down to zero energy. I can’t stand playing tools like this, on Father’s Day of all things!

SDS

Take it you lost?
Happy Father's Day Btw...

SDS

I faced a guy who kept sending me voice mails. Like wtf, I don't want to hear your creepy voice, out of breath, asking me to help you prestige Belli. Send a text message like a normal human. Also do it in the event, not ranked

SDS

@MINISTRO787 said in Clowns:

Take it you lost?
Happy Father's Day Btw...

Yup, I quit right after this! I don’t have time to play a game I’m not enjoying. I’ll gladly go down in rankings and play a full game i enjoy, win or lose!

SDS

I thought this thread was about people buying BIAH packs......

SDS

"on Father’s Day of all things!" Lmao oh the horror

SDS

@pbake12 said in Clowns:

I just played some clown who replayed a lead off homer, so he already pissed me off. Then he was starting Newhouser with his energy a little below halfway. My fifth batter I platoon, and made the switch. He then brought in Kluber to face my righty, also around half energy.

What a clown, I hope with the new pitcher energy update they both go down to zero energy. I can’t stand playing tools like this, on Father’s Day of all things!

you love the word 'clown'

SDS

@TheHungryHole said in Clowns:

@pbake12 said in Clowns:

That's a "clown" statement bro! 😂

SDS

See, I would have put the controller down and walked away. Let him burn pitches. Play a full 9 and destroy his stamina.

SDS

@pbake12 said in Clowns:

Haha yeah, I guess so. It underlines my fear of them as a child

SDS

@sbevans142 said in Clowns:

I faced a guy who kept sending me voice mails. Like wtf, I don't want to hear your creepy voice, out of breath, asking me to help you prestige Belli. Send a text message like a normal human. Also do it in the event, not ranked

Lmao not the same reason but reminds me of prime mw2 and Halo 3 days and getting really angry messages from people about using noobtubes and needlers

SDS

@pbake12 said in Clowns:

Almost as much as you love the word "mate"

SDS

People are toxic