FINA’FRIGGINALLY!!!

SDS

After pulling an Arenado last night (and a few other mid range diamonds) ...

I FINALLY PULLED A TROUT!!! HALLELUJAH!!!

Happy Father’s Day to me and too all you Dad’s!

Time to spend some STUBS!

SDS

@Psycho-_-Kill-er said in FINA’FRIGGINALLY!!!:

Congrats I packed DeGrom in the Jackie rewards which let me finish the NL. When I packed Trout last year I very nearly [censored] myself.

SDS

I opened a ten pack on my phone, got Cole, already had so I sold, picked up 2 Duck packs got mid and Rare rounds, sold Chapman, bought Nado and Degrom, now I just need Max.

SDS

Why does it look like Jo Adel has hot pink lipstick on? Just wondering... lol

SDS

Dude that’s awesome, congrats! Are you going after Mickey? Or just making an unbeatable team lol

SDS

Lol. Thx. Have Mantle already. Pure cash/stubs!

SDS

I haven’t pulled trout in 3 years of playing this game

SDS

@boduke82 said in FINA’FRIGGINALLY!!!:

I haven’t pulled trout in 3 years of playing this game

Welcome to the overwhelming majority.

SDS

OMG!!! Now just pulled Cole! What a lucky 24 hrs!!! Hadn’t pulled anything in 2 years playing and now 3 top stub worthy players in 24 hours! I almost had a heart attack!

SDS

@Psycho-_-Kill-er said in FINA’FRIGGINALLY!!!:

Same here. Pulled a Trout out of a Ballin Pack. Also pulled Yelich and Freeman out of Show packs. All the packs were from the Fathers Day program. My best pull this year prior was DeGrom.

SDS

Pulled Cole and sold him to get my dude 99 Jo Jo. He won't leave my lineup for a long time

SDS

@ZoraktheWise said in FINA’FRIGGINALLY!!!:

Pulled Cole and sold him to get my dude 99 Jo Jo. He won't leave my lineup for a long time

Me too! Him and his hot pink lipstick! 💄

SDS

"Pulling a Trout"...never gets old!

SDS

Pulled a Trout out of a standard park last week. I was on cloud 9 the entire night. Ended up buying cards I wanted. Too far from completing the Mantle collection to feel like I wanted Trout. Picked up GG Heyward, Rob Nenn, the Future Stars Madrigal, Weiters, Boggs and Jeff McNeil Players League card. First time I have ever pulled a card worth more than 100,000 stubs and I really wanted to go out and get some cards that I like.

SDS

Congrats to you! I finally pulled Trout in a free BIAH pack a couple weeks ago, was incredibly exciting to see the card art. I was able to fill out my RS team with good players just like the last post.