100 event wins

SDS

I held out from 0 until 100 wins in the event without opening any packs. Along the way I prestiged snider and Helton, gained a bunch of xp, I did a few of the Jackie Robinson moments, I got a lot of affinity innings and mission, and I got all the event rewards. So, after all of that i got

2 no stub packs form xp (high diamond player for xp and a show classic player)
1 quarter players league (5k)
1 semis players league (25k)
A flashback pitcher (1500)
5 team no sell packs (1500)

I value those around 23k or so.

I also got

82 standard packs
3 affinity packs
11 ballin
5 silver or better
1 gold plus or better
2 headliners (20, 28)
1 diamond gear
3 prospect set packs
1 ducks in the pond

I’m about to open all of them. Wish me luck. Any guesses on how much I’ll make? No prizes here. Just for fun.

SDS

13 golds, no diamonds, lots of bats and gloves.

SDS

Opened 33 of the standard packs and no diamonds yet. I did get the upper tier in one of the prospect packs. Still have 50 standards, the ballins, the headliners, and the duck pack to go. Nothing too exciting yet.

SDS

Gonna take a 30 minute break. See if the packs heat up.

SDS

That was disappointing...

82 standards + 3 affinities
50 bronze (5000) + 25 silver (5000) + 5 gold (5500) + 0 diamonds (0) + 9 misc items (5700) = 21200

11 ballin packs
13 total gold (15000) + 0 diamonds (0) = 15000

5 silver + 1 gold pack
5 silvers (900) + 1 gold (1000) = 1900

2 headliners
3 silvers (900) + 0 diamonds (0) = 900

1 diamond gear
Clears (9600)

3 prospect packs
2 base + 1 top = 21000

2 players league

1 gold xp pitcher

5 team live series no sell

And to top it off 1 ducks on a pond
Base 7800

Total approximate value: 100100

In the end that’s 100k worth of card that I got by just playing the event. So, I will take that for sure.

But I didn’t get one little flash of that diamond to build the suspense. I’m really bummed.

Note: I estimated 100 stubs per bronze pack and 200 stubs per silver pack. I think if I sold everything, those would be a little low for the average. Everything else I tried to get a good estimate based on the lowest buy now orders or based on what I actually sold the items for.

SDS

Your diligence is undervalued here. You deserved a bit of a better pull, honestly.

SDS

@TubaTim90 said in 100 event wins:

Your diligence is undervalued here. You deserved a bit of a better pull, honestly.

Thanks. If I pull a 90+ tomorrow I’ll forget all about this. But, if you take away the extra 6k I got from the prospect pack, I pretty much had the worst possible luck with these packs that I could have had.

I almost went on tilt and bought two of the ducks pack for 70k, but then decided against it. In the end that 100k is 100k closer to mantle.

SDS

Your ID is perfect for you...

SDS

Man I got a 10 pack bundle at like 50/60 wins or something and it’s all just luck based. I had back to back diamond packs.

I pulled GG Jason Heyward, FS Carter Kieboom, Prime Matt Kemp, and a low diamond from my free packs. This included conquest too

It’s just a giant [censored] shoot

SDS

I’m curious to know how you did Jackie Robinson missions in a lefty hitter event 🤔

SDS

@XiX_85 said in 100 event wins:

I’m curious to know how you did Jackie Robinson missions in a lefty hitter event 🤔

I did 2b runs and lf xbhs. I also did the single game moments.