Has anyone unlocked the Ken Griffey Jr. nameplate yet?

SDS

Or will that be tied to a program and is still not out yet?

SDS

He hasn't been released so no one has him yet. That joke of a 95 rated card does not count.

SDS

"That joke of a 95 OVR card" is hitting .433 with 9 HR, 6 XBH, and has an OPS of 1.444 in his first 60 at-bats for me, thank you very much!

As much as I appreciate the reply, you and I may throw hands over this. That's how strongly I feel about that card. (lol)

SDS

After last year I’m scared to use a Griffey card

SDS

@BodamEscapePlan said in Has anyone unlocked the Ken Griffey Jr. nameplate yet?:

"That joke of a 95 OVR card" is hitting .433 with 9 HR, 6 XBH, and has an OPS of 1.444 in his first 60 at-bats for me, thank you very much!

As much as I appreciate the reply, you and I may throw hands over this. That's how strongly I feel about that card. (lol)

If people are throwing hands do you mind if I join? I’d like to start a rumble

SDS

@BodamEscapePlan said in Has anyone unlocked the Ken Griffey Jr. nameplate yet?:

Offline on all star i presume........

SDS

There’s one for papi and Jackie too hopefully this means that Griffey and papi have similar programs to Jackie but that doesn’t seem that likely

SDS

Yeah I’m really hoping a close to legendary Griffey JR. is released and that it doesn’t take a century of playing to get to. I remember it took me months to get his card in ‘17 and after I got it, I was like, well now what..