Prestige Level 45 Diamond.

SDS

Is Trout a guarantee to be here? Been on a no diamond streak for like 2 weeks. Wasted over 200k stubs past 2 weeks buying headliners, packs etc etc. Only way I'm getting Trout is if he shows up here. Seen a lot of streams where he shows up in level 45. Anybody reached Level 45 and not get him to show up?

SDS

@Raider52Morrison I didn’t have him or Cole as an option. Luckily I only needed scherzer to complete NL so I took him. Praying he shows up in the 90 level pack. I only need him and Cole for mantle.

SDS

I did not get him at my 45

SDS

No at mine either. Belli was best offer

SDS

He was in mine, from what I've heard from youtubers and others , if he's not in the 45, he'll be in the 90.

SDS

well play the odds game there is 7 90+ diamonds in the game with trout being one of them

SDS

@Paladin2MP said in Prestige Level 45 Diamond.:

He was in mine, from what I've heard from youtubers and others , if he's not in the 45, he'll be in the 90.

I don't think I will make it to level 90. First time since I started playing DD's that I have not completed the collections by now. My pack luck has been terrible this year compared to last 2 years. In 17 my first year playing SDS made over 1k dollars from me buying packs. They got me hooked. Other than that I have bought stubs this year but less than $200 total.

But I learned my lesson. Next year I am going to be a NMS player. I realize that saving your stubs/not buying packs will get you the same players but without the stress of pulling diamonds.

SDS

I’m at prestige 36....I have collection done but sure would like to see him at 45 again

SDS

I got him at 45, was a nice payday

SDS

I don’t think there is any rhyme or reason to if he shows up in the pack or not. Its a 4/7 chance for him to be there, plain and simple