QoL Inning Program Star

SDS

For those of you that remember the ticket bosses (I think 5) from '16 and how you could level them up and change them how you wanted, I was thinking that they could do the same thing for inning stars. Many people can't/don't reach max level for innings or struggle with getting 300 if they took a break. I think it would be awesome if we could switch to which inning we want our dailies and stars from playing to go to. I think this would be a cool alternative to go back and finish some innings or for those of you that took a break to get a boss you want without having to buy all 3 from a previous inning.

SDS

@meats13 said in QoL Inning Program Star:

For those of you that remember the ticket bosses (I think 5) from '16 and how you could level them up and change them how you wanted, I was thinking that they could do the same thing for inning stars. Many people can't/don't reach max level for innings or struggle with getting 300 if they took a break. I think it would be awesome if we could switch to which inning we want our dailies and stars from playing to go to. I think this would be a cool alternative to go back and finish some innings or for those of you that took a break to get a boss you want without having to buy all 3 from a previous inning.

I'm old and easily confused, so forgive me. Every boss is available on the market, so why would you need to "buy all 3 from a previous inning"? If there's a boss from a previous inning that you don't have, buy him on the market.