Free Live Series Diamond XP Rewards

SDS

To those who’ve gotten to that point, which cards were available to pick?

SDS

85-89 overall

SDS

At the diamond 90 pack you get a choice of 4 85-89 overalls that you can’t sell. So if you have them all I would just pick the highest overall and use them in exchanges. At the prestige 45 and 90 packs you get a choice of 4 of the 7 of Trout, Cole, Verlander, Arenado, Scherzer, Degrom, or Bellinger

SDS

@CanoKnows2 said in Free Live Series Diamond XP Rewards:

Don’t make the mistake I did and didn’t read. These are not sellable. I picked hader the most expensive at the time and already had him. Guess I have a good trade in for ta 3.

SDS

Got lucky and had Chapman as an option so sold the other one had and used the unsellable for the collection

SDS

@Rypien91 said in Free Live Series Diamond XP Rewards:

Got lucky and had Chapman as an option so sold the other one had and used the unsellable for the collection

Clever!!!

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Free Live Series Diamond XP Rewards:

At the diamond 90 pack you get a choice of 4 85-89 overalls that you can’t sell. So if you have them all I would just pick the highest overall and use them in exchanges. At the prestige 45 and 90 packs you get a choice of 4 of the 7 of Trout, Cole, Verlander, Arenado, Scherzer, Degrom, or Bellinger

Are the prestige diamonds sellable?

SDS

@CanoKnows2 said in Free Live Series Diamond XP Rewards:

My choices were Harper, Jose Ramirez, Yates and Sale

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Free Live Series Diamond XP Rewards:

Coming up on Prestige 35, so not too far away. Only one of those 7 I have is Cole. I really hope Trout is an option, would love to just buy a Verlander and land Ryan, Wagner and Biggio in one shot. But my pack luck has been awful. It will probably be Cole, Verlander, Scherzer, and deGrom.

SDS

Awesome thank you. Of course the only cards I need to complete LS is Nolan, Cole, Degromm smh gotta wait till prestige then to help with the stub blow