SDS

@olivegarden2 said in How long will the stream be?:

Title ^^^^

I don't think anyone but SDS knows.

SDS

More than 5 minutes.
Less than 5 hours.

SDS

Most of their past content streams have been about 45 min to an hour, but since this is the first one since launch they might have alot more to talk about

SDS

Most of their past content streams have been about 45 min to an hour, but since this is the first one since launch they might have alot more to talk about

SDS

SDS

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in How long will the stream be?:

Ok psycho we get it

SDS

Um how did you post that 4x? Lol

SDS

SDS

Complete accident. The internet here at work has been sketchy today. It wouldn’t be a problem if SDS allowed you to delete your own posts on here

SDS

@DarthKDog09 said in How long will the stream be?:

Ok psycho we get it

This made me laugh the most in a while. 🙂

SDS

Complete accident. The internet here at work has been sketchy today. It wouldn’t be a problem if SDS allowed you to delete your own posts on here

Internet has cost me ranked games in the 9th, I know how it feels. I wish it was perfect but it is complicated

SDS

SDS

It’s gonna be like 20min or so

SDS

I hear it is going to be a 48 hour stream,

SDS

Are they gonna discuss TA3? How does it take an hour to go through an inning program?

SDS

@Garet_Jax82 said in How long will the stream be?:

How does it take an hour to go through an inning program?

1. News Catchup (Covid, previous innings, patch notes?)
  2. Boss Reveal w/ attributes
  3. Discussion of Vouchers (both 4th and 5th)
  4. Rundown of How to earn stars (including dailys, collections, missions, moments?)
  5. Rundown of Rewards (including Henchmen and attribute reveals)
  6. Update on Moonshot Event
  7. Recap of new Battle Royale Rewards
  8. Reveal of new Headliner
  9. TA3 Reveal rewards (probably 3-5 teams)
  10. TA3 Reveal missions
  11. Preview of other Upcoming stuff
SDS

Is it on Twitch?

SDS

Where do I find the stream? Sorry, never watched one before.