Silver Equipment

SDS

Ive been making a killing(over 700k) in the past 2 weeks on silver equipment and i only had the game for that amount of time. From what i see there is 1 person on it all day which is pretty pathetic and another guy that i feel sorry for flipping a grip. But this other guy is on everything from leg guards, elbow guards, shin guards, and fielding gloves. And these glasses omg ive made a killing. The only thing that doesnt move batting gloves, bats and rituals. Its crazy. I was talking to someone on Reddit and he told me to wait till the next Ducks on a Pond to buy players and thats my plan. I just cant believe one and half people have had this to themselves. Its crazy.

SDS

Um........

This is all over the place

So you've clearly been flipping a lot, which is fine but then you call another guy pathetic for also flipping a lot.

Ok.

SDS

I just got home a few weeks back but unfortunately pushing paperwork at base which im not use. To much down time which also im not use too.

SDS

If it's working for you, great.

I couldn't handle the volume required to make those margins worth it.

SDS

All ive been doing is posting buy orders and making sure to post before peak. With unlimited orders its easier than ever.

SDS

@eatyum said in Silver Equipment:

Um........

This is all over the place

So you've clearly been flipping a lot, which is fine but then you call another guy pathetic for also flipping a lot.

Ok.

Go look at the equipment now. Virtual cash money

SDS

This a troll post? They are like 140 stub margins... so you’re selling thousands a day? Everything else is 0 sell now . No way is this worth the time unless I’m missing something here