Uploading logo for The Show 20.

Curious if all you have to do is just upload to the vault? Also I have had to reinitialize my PS4 so I’ve lost all data but still have the logo on my DD team. Is there a way to save the logo still and upload it even though I don’t have the file saved on my PS4?

@cuseOVO315 said in Uploading logo for The Show 20.:

Curious if all you have to do is just upload to the vault? Also I have had to reinitialize my PS4 so I’ve lost all data but still have the logo on my DD team. Is there a way to save the logo still and upload it even though I don’t have the file saved on my PS4?

logo upload

@THINK_BLUE55 said in Uploading logo for The Show 20.:

logo upload

To make sure I FULLY answered your question.

If you still have the logos saved on your team than just reexport them back on your hard drive. Then save them to the vault.

Thank you

logo upload

To make sure I FULLY answered your question.

If you still have the logos saved on your team than just reexport them back on your hard drive. Then save them to the vault.