Felipe Vasquez

I’ve run into a shocking amount of players lately who are comfortable with having a pedophile, in their bullpen.
At least he won’t be in 20.

Using his card doesn't benefit him in anyway, nor does it really label anyone who does use him. Had I of completed the Pirates TA I would of used him to. I don't see the issue, yeah he's a piece of [censored] but again, non-issue to use his card.

@Trevor-Story said in Felipe Vasquez:

Using his card doesn't benefit him in anyway, nor does it really label anyone who does use him. Had I of completed the Pirates TA I would of used him to. I don't see the issue, yeah he's a piece of [censored] but again, non-issue to use his card.

Naw dogg. Can’t condone pedos

I had him in my bullpen a couple times, but never used him. It's just easy to forget to edit the bullpen when starting a new run. So having him in the bullpen alone doesn't mean anything. Only if you use him.

@eatyum said in Felipe Vasquez:

I had him in my bullpen a couple times, but never used him. It's just easy to forget to edit the bullpen when starting a new run. So having him in the bullpen alone doesn't mean anything. Only if you use him.

Many have lately. 3 today alone. Gross.

@minutesmusic said in Felipe Vasquez:

@eatyum said in Felipe Vasquez:

I had him in my bullpen a couple times, but never used him. It's just easy to forget to edit the bullpen when starting a new run. So having him in the bullpen alone doesn't mean anything. Only if you use him.

Many have lately. 3 today alone. Gross.

Just throwing a random number out there but don't be surprised if only 10% of the game's user base is aware of his indiscretion. That leaves 90% who would use that card without being aware that their opponent could object to it and why.

Enjoy the game knowing that you're taking a stand based on principles and respond by getting on base whenever that card is played.

@minutesmusic said in Felipe Vasquez:

@Trevor-Story said in Felipe Vasquez:

Using his card doesn't benefit him in anyway, nor does it really label anyone who does use him. Had I of completed the Pirates TA I would of used him to. I don't see the issue, yeah he's a piece of [censored] but again, non-issue to use his card.

Naw dogg. Can’t condone pedos

Using Felipe Vasquez is condoning pedophilia? If you use Aroldis Chapman are you condoning domestic abuse?

It's a bunch of pixels in a video game. Using a braves card doesn't make me hate native americans, and using a domingo german card doesn't make me beat my imaginary wife

@Red-15-Machine said in Felipe Vasquez:

@minutesmusic said in Felipe Vasquez:

@Trevor-Story said in Felipe Vasquez:

Using his card doesn't benefit him in anyway, nor does it really label anyone who does use him. Had I of completed the Pirates TA I would of used him to. I don't see the issue, yeah he's a piece of [censored] but again, non-issue to use his card.

Naw dogg. Can’t condone pedos

Using Felipe Vasquez is condoning pedophilia? If you use Aroldis Chapman are you condoning domestic abuse?

Obviously.
Using a Babe Ruth card means you are pro-gluttony.
Using a Ty Cobb card means you are in favor of physical abuse of disabled veterans.
Having a Jason Giambi or Luis Gonzalez card on your bench must mean you are in favor of taking a needle in the [censored] to improve your stat line and contract negotiation leverage.

Ty Cobb kicked a guy's face in with spiked cleats, are you gonna support that by putting him on your team?

This post is deleted!

Guys using Vazquez at this stage of the game cycle aren't old enough or intelligent enough to know who he is or what he did.

The time for social justice on this has passed.

This post is deleted!

How are people using his flashback in the event? Mine was replaced with Cole last summer.

Some people who did the TA before his case became known and never exchanged him for Cole would still have him in their pen.

@halfbutt said in Felipe Vasquez:

My favourite part of this thread is the spelling of douche....

...and also favorite. Haha

@gatormike4id said in Felipe Vasquez:

@halfbutt said in Felipe Vasquez:

My favourite part of this thread is the spelling of douche....

...and also favorite. Haha

Well, I’m in Canada so, the British spelling is also correct.

@halfbutt said in Felipe Vasquez:

@gatormike4id said in Felipe Vasquez:

@halfbutt said in Felipe Vasquez:

My favourite part of this thread is the spelling of douche....

...and also favorite. Haha

Well, I’m in Canada so, the British spelling is also correct.

Yeah I know. Interesting how that works, eh?

Log in to reply