Besides Jason Kendall

SDS

And Henke. Who do you see spiking the most in FoF for event ?

SDS

Any of them probably but I can see Orel spiking the most because he is by far the best starter for the event especially if it is on HOF (I'm not on the game now)

SDS

Robin Yount

SDS

I don’t see any going up besides Henke. Why use Kendall when you can use Posey, Torre, or Biggio? It should have just been Prime and FOTF IMO. It will be nice being able to add felix to the group of pitchers I’m trying to prestige but you already know its just going to be a Kluber AIDS fest

SDS

Don’t know about Kendall, got FOTF Molina, Posey and Santana that are probably already in people’s inventory

SDS

Kendall is good, people sleep on him. Kendall and mccann were my catchers last year

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Besides Jason Kendall:

I don’t see any going up besides Henke. Why use Kendall when you can use Posey, Torre, or Biggio? It should have just been Prime and FOTF IMO. It will be nice being able to add felix to the group of pitchers I’m trying to prestige but you already know its just going to be a Kluber AIDS fest

You can still use SS in part 2?

SDS

@ItsaCanesthing said in Besides Jason Kendall:

Yes. And Awards. So its basically RS teams without Correa, Didi, Bellinger, and Chipper

SDS

Yes. And Awards. So its basically RS teams without Correa, Didi, Bellinger, and Chipper

Awards? Wow, I was hoping for Prime's and FOTF only.
I liked it how the event made things interesting

SDS

Yeah I’m pretty disappointed. I would have loved this event simply if Kluber wasn’t able to be used. Hopefully I run into a lot of just wanting to prestige their pitchers instead but I really doubt it

SDS

Yeah I’m pretty disappointed. I would have loved this event simply if Kluber wasn’t able to be used. Hopefully I run into a lot of just wanting to prestige their pitchers instead but I really doubt it

I won't be using Kluber at all.
I will run out a rotation of Orel, Burnett, and some bronze cards to lower the OVR.
I am not good enough to go 12-0 or 12-1 so I will pitch them both, forfeit the entry and begin again.
I only need 15 wins for Betances. I was thinking about the DOP pack at 80 wins but without the Elite tier (Chappy) I will not kill myself.

I have loved the event so far. I took a LONG break from online play and I am enjoying it now. Never tried quick counts so that will be something new for me.

SDS

I won't be using Kluber at all.
I will run out a rotation of Orel, Burnett, and some bronze cards to lower the OVR.
I am not good enough to go 12-0 or 12-1 so I will pitch them both, forfeit the entry and begin again.
I only need 15 wins for Betances. I was thinking about the DOP pack at 80 wins but without the Elite tier (Chappy) I will not kill myself.

I have loved the event so far. I took a LONG break from online play and I am enjoying it now. Never tried quick counts so that will be something new for me.

Just make sure you're awake and paying attention! I'm so used to working counts, coming up to bat with 2 strikes already is an adjustment!

SDS

The problem with people wanting to prestige pitchers is they still hang on for most of the game, and if they take the lead I feel like they stick it out. Different than the first inning prestige hitter parade that was the moonshot event.

SDS

The team OVR cap makes player selection a bit tricky. I'm going with a bench full of silvers and four 67 rated pitchers to stay under...