11-4 win?

SDS

Would u guys consider this a domination? Just asking for a friend

SDS

depends on how the game went. but in this years homerun derby a 11-4 can happen...

SDS

@ponteee110 said in 11-4 win?:

depends on how the game went. but in this years homerun derby a 11-4 can happen...

The guy got killed put up 2 in the 1st then gave 9 runs in the 4th!! Then gave up another bomb in the 5th to make it 10-2. He Didn’t score again till 8th and game ended up 11-4. He almost got mercied

SDS

@Liljayne300 said in 11-4 win?:

The guy got killed put up 2 in the 1st then gave 9 runs in the 4th!! Then gave up another bomb in the 5th to make it 10-2. He Didn’t score again till 8th and game ended up 11-4. He almost got mercied

yeah i had many games like this. won some and lost some.. innings like that 9 run inning just happen in this game

SDS

If I'm being honest I wouldn't consider it domination since most of your runs came in 1 inning. Anyone can have 1 bad inning on the mound.

SDS

Orioles beat the Indians 13-0 two games in a row last season. Everyone can get lucky, not domination.

SDS

I don't really consider anything that happens in wildcard "domination" too much RNG playing on all star

SDS

@The_Canuckler said in 11-4 win?:

I don't really consider anything that happens in wildcard "domination" too much RNG playing on all star

Yeah, don’t go around bragging about a win on AS. It honestly doesn’t make you look good from what I’ve learned

SDS

To the people talking about “all star” are prime examples of talking when you don’t know what ur talking about. The game was played on Hall of Fame in a friendly

SDS

To the people talking about “all star” are prime examples of talking when you don’t know what ur talking about. The game was played on Hall of Fame in a friendly

Then why do you care if you won?! I don’t come here bragging winning a friendly...

SDS

Yesterday day in the event I beat a prestige 50 18-0

SDS

Honestly, hall of fame in a friendly plays different in friendliest/custom league than it does RS. It’s easier to hit imo.

And what is the point of this post? Lol. To announce the fact that you won a game on hof?

SDS

Honestly the only real thing to say about this is "act like you've been there before". This post is making it seem like you've never had a big win before

SDS

Looks like you got lucky (RNG) in 1 inning.

SDS

I don't put much stock into 1 inning explosions