does sds run this site??

SDS

fair question I think- one that has been blocked and deleted before. sds studios runs this site and has pimple pricks on here making you think this is a cool game but that's my opinion-one that I haven't seen disproved.

SDS

I [censored] love Taco Bell dude.

SDS

@EarthBFlat said in does sds run this site??:

fair question I think- one that has been blocked and deleted before. sds studios runs this site and has pimple pricks on here making you think this is a cool game but that's my opinion-one that I haven't seen disproved.

Gameplay - 5/10
Content - 10/10
Transparency - 2/10
Communication 1/10

SDS

@DarthKDog09 said in does sds run this site??:

Gameplay - 5/10
Content - 10/10
Transparency - 2/10
Communication 1/10

Fair

SDS

@DarthKDog09 said in does sds run this site??:

Gameplay - 5/10
Content - 10/10
Transparency - 2/10
Communication 1/10

Pretty accurate, I'd probably bump the gameplay up to 6 or maybe 6.5, but that's just a difference of opinion.

SDS

But is the earth really flat?

SDS

As flat as the skill gap

SDS

Name calling is just rude.