Work

SDS

I’m the only one working here ? On a sad note i have to do overtime tomorrow for big money. Im a bit sad cause i will not finish the event.

SDS

You're not alone. Dying to get home to get that Edwin card. Won't be able too until Saturday 😞

SDS

@DarrenDemoraes said in Work:

You're not alone. Dying to get home to get that Edwin card. Won't be able too until Saturday 😞

I get home tomorrow. I have 2 hours to do the showdown, moments, conquest, and 6th inning showdown...maybe all of that will be done during the weekend

SDS

I work midnights which really screws up my internal clock and makes me super tired all week. I only really play on weekends, I technically have time through the week, but I never feel like it.

SDS

Your definitely not alone I work until 5 Pacific tonight, can't wait to get that Encarnacion on my team and get the new moments done plus finally watch some live baseball.

SDS

Still stuck at work here too, can't wait to crush that showdown.

SDS

been at work since 8:45...bored, really nothing to do when your travel gets cancelled for the ole rona.

SDS

Literally did the showdown on my lunch break and knocked out the first of the moments.

SDS

well at least the showdown is super easy - you get a stacked lineup, and the missions are easy...

SDS

Nah your not alone man. I work 11+ hours 6 days a week. Over these past few weeks I’ve had a lot of days where I’ve worked 14 to 15 hours. I wish I had bankers hours lol

SDS

@CHOW88 said in Work:

well at least the showdown is super easy - you get a stacked lineup, and the missions are easy...

I would definitely skip to the end. You’re only down 4-0 with 20 outs, and like chow said... stacked lineup

SDS

I bank a lot of hours at night-early am when I'm on call, I have to be up anyway and it gives me something to do.