Absence of Inside Edge made me realize how great it is.

SDS

Without a doubt the greatest passive addition to the show. I remember when it first came around in 16 and thought it was amazing. Still is.

SDS

I like it but it's too generous on the 5 star ratings. It would be better if tgere was a more even distribution of each of the star ratings

SDS

@jonnydaman said in Absence of Inside Edge made me realize how great it is.:

I like it but it's too generous on the 5 star ratings. It would be better if tgere was a more even distribution of each of the star ratings

I'm fine with this. The boost is based on current OVR so it already varies. I remember Trout only ever getting +5. Glad he's getting more.

SDS

May make some of Scherzers, Coles, deGroms and such more usable online.

SDS

Would have been great at the start of the year when a lot of teams had live series cards... but as above said, not too many of those anymore used on teams.

SDS

It helps with Showdown, would have been so much better back when SD was harder and when we needed to use LS cards more. But yes i have been missing it all year.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Absence of Inside Edge made me realize how great it is.:

Without a doubt the greatest passive addition to the show. I remember when it first came around in 16 and thought it was amazing. Still is.

I thought the same thing then I saw Lewis Brinson's Inside Edge.
Anyone that has watched any baseball will know that Lewis Brinson is the last player that should ever receive and Inside Edge.

SDS

... But ... he's so versatile!

SDS

@SaveFarris said in Absence of Inside Edge made me realize how great it is.:

... But ... he's so versatile!

Always there to save the day....well played.

SDS

That's because you can count on him to swing and miss on any pitch in the outside edge...

SDS

@MINISTRO787 said in Absence of Inside Edge made me realize how great it is.:

That's because you can count on him to swing and miss on any pitch in the outside edge...

LOL...Everytime I see him, it serves as a reminder how the Brewers fleced the Marlins.

The one guy that should have brought a decent return (young, extremely team friendly deal) got us the worst deal. Yamamoto was the best player, but Harrison looks like he might be a decent player.

SDS

Harrison just needs to continue cutting down his K rate and he'll be a beast. His K rate is still high and was through the roof like when Baez first came up but when he gets into one... Look out!