Twitch Drops

SDS

Can I have a bunch of streamers open and get A BUNCH of packs, or does that not work?

SDS

I'm just leaving koogs running on my cell phone while at work. I've gotten 2 or 3 so far. Not sure about multiple?

SDS

Where are the streamers? How do I find the link?

SDS

@Freeze_Time_ said in Twitch Drops:

Go to the news part of TSN and click on the links.

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Twitch Drops:

@Freeze_Time_ said in Twitch Drops:

Go to the news part of TSN and click on the links.

Thanks. Not all of them are streaming so I guess I just click on all of them.

SDS

@Brock27870 said in Twitch Drops:

I'm just leaving koogs running on my cell phone while at work. I've gotten 2 or 3 so far. Not sure about multiple?

I have Koogs and Shelfy open

SDS

The packs just get dropped into your inventory? I just turned it on and plan to do the same.

SDS

@Kuhlkilla said in Twitch Drops:

The packs just get dropped into your inventory? I just turned it on and plan to do the same.

Yes. If you have it linked with your PSN and your logo shows active.

SDS

I've been watching koogs for about an hour now and only gotten one. What's the time per drop and max drops per streamer?

SDS

It says underneath the video, you can only get drops for one stream at a time.

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Twitch Drops:

Can I have a bunch of streamers open and get A BUNCH of packs, or does that not work?

Yes. But it won’t give you anymore packs than having 1. Same deal as players league was.

SDS

I just opened all of the links on the site a couple of hours ago. No idea if they were streaming or not but I believe I have gotten 4 twitch drops so far.

SDS

How am I supposed to know when these guys will be streaming?