Anyone else having server issues today?

SDS

I keep getting server errors left and right today.

SDS

I’ve had more errors and disconnects in the last three weeks, than the last three years!

SDS

This past week i lost like 5 RS games due to disconnects. And i play on a hard wire. Something def been up, especially that i was winning those games. Nothing more frustrating than having a solid lead only for thr game to freeze and u get the L. 😪

SDS

That's bizarre. I had a few "lost connection with opponent" and i got the wins in all the games. I was winning or tied all the games so i assumed my opponents quit. I have hardwired 600mbps internet so i know my connection is superb. the games never froze they just literally popped up with that lost connection prompt and then went to the game summary screen and I won every time. now I wonder if I'm playing people with horrible internet or if there is something wrong with the servers. Either way I have never been screwed by it and I have good internet so I wonder if there is a correlation.

SDS

Yep. Just got disconnected in a vs cpu game. In the eighth winning by 12 runs. Pile of garbage.

SDS

Severs are absolute garbage for me today. Trying to grind the online games and the ball is literally teleporting half the time. just lost a game in the bottom of the 9th. Because of disconnect. Freezing up constantly im heated. Lol