How do you pull these specific cards?

SDS

Im definitely not new here or this game but how the hell do you get gold Johnny Damon and gold Andrew jones an I'm assuming a few others are like this as well.i bought Damon for 7k awhile back but got busy an didn't buy Jones and a few others.i got plenty of stubs to buy whatever an everything I want but would rather try not to if they can be gotten a different way.any input would greatly appreciated!

SDS

Ranked Season Pennant race awards for March & April.

You've got 2 choices at this point:

1. The Market
  2. Wait until December or so when they reinstate all previous Ranked awards as a choice pack.
SDS

This is why I preach stockpiling these early exclusive rewards.

SDS

@adam_sheffield said in How do you pull these specific cards?:

Im definitely not new here or this game but how the hell do you get gold Johnny Damon and gold Andrew jones an I'm assuming a few others are like this as well.i bought Damon for 7k awhile back but got busy an didn't buy Jones and a few others.i got plenty of stubs to buy whatever an everything I want but would rather try not to if they can be gotten a different way.any input would greatly appreciated!

If a card doesn't have a location, it's RS,BR,or event rewards ,and blank because those are no longer available

SDS

@PAinPA said in How do you pull these specific cards?:

@adam_sheffield said in How do you pull these specific cards?:

If a card doesn't have a location, it's RS,BR,or event rewards ,and blank because those are no longer available

[censored]! Thanks I just looked at that after posting an saw that it was blank.. thanks for response