Flash sale 25th

SDS

what time ?

SDS

Noon PST

SDS

is there a new deal every hour?

SDS

Second one is 20k for a live series diamond. Definitely wouldn’t risk that. Too many 5k live series diamonds in the pool.

SDS

Is there another after this or no

SDS

@The57Deluxe said in Flash sale 25th:

Second one is 20k for a live series diamond. Definitely wouldn’t risk that. Too many 5k live series diamonds in the pool.

I agree 1,000%. However, I wasn't paying attention to the "Live Series" restriction, and I bought the card. And... I pulled a Trout. Seriously. I never have that kind of luck. If I had read the rules, I would NOT have bought it. Go figure.

SDS

What was the offer last hour?

SDS

@arvcpa said in Flash sale 25th:

I agree 1,000%. However, I wasn't paying attention to the "Live Series" restriction, and I bought the card. And... I pulled a Trout. Seriously. I never have that kind of luck. If I had read the rules, I would NOT have bought it. Go figure.

Awesome man!

SDS

@turtleopolis said in Flash sale 25th:

What was the offer last hour?

11-36 HL

SDS

Should be one more sale left next hour.

SDS

Should be one more sale left next hour.

I understood there were only two today, based on how they worded the times the sale would be active.

SDS

Was hoping for 3. Ok.

SDS

I let the gambler’s fallacy get to me since I’ve pulled absolute garbage out of 1:10 packs recently. Fortunately I pulled Scherzer.

SDS

I finished the live collection early this year, and my pack luck has been terrible since. Today, I pulled Yadi out of the flash headliner pack. As a Braves fan, I despise Yadi irl, but I’ll take a card that’s actually worth more than I paid for a change. 🙂

SDS

@turtleopolis said in Flash sale 25th:

I let the gambler’s fallacy get to me since I’ve pulled absolute garbage out of 1:10 packs recently. Fortunately I pulled Scherzer.

I made 200K today on two packs. I'm not upset about it. But it's always a gamble. Next time I'll lose everything

SDS

What is flash selling now?

SDS

@MINISTRO787 said in Flash sale 25th:

Nothing

SDS

I bought the headliner pack, as I only had 7 of the possibilities. Packed McGee. Happy about that.

Then, I opened my only other pack, a BiaH pack just earned from TA3. AL, CF, LS... Trout. First time packing him ever. Shocked. My pack luck has been unreal for the past month or so.

SDS

@SevisonJN said in Flash sale 25th:

Nothing

So that's it for today no?

SDS

@SevisonJN said in Flash sale 25th:

Nothing

So that's it for today no?

Yes, they said there were 3 yesterday and 2 today. They told us this several days ago.