Stanton is gonna be the first diamond.

SDS

I think the extended break is exactly what he needed to get completely healthy.

SDS

That and no fans to boo him. If he can stay healthy, it seems he can rake out of that DH role.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Stanton is gonna be the first diamond.:

I think the extended break is exactly what he needed to get completely healthy.

But playing again is exactly what will make him injured again lol.

Glass.

SDS

And JD! They have both been machines. Maybe Bieber but he needs to have another good start. I don’t see anyone else going diamond though. I was highest on Bryant going diamond first but he is looking awful and 0-9...sorry cubs fans @samguenther1987 and @jz2016cubs and others!

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in Stanton is gonna be the first diamond.:

And JD! They have both been machines. Maybe Bieber but he needs to have another good start. I don’t see anyone else going diamond though. I was highest on Bryant going diamond first but he is looking awful and 0-9...sorry cubs fans @samguenther1987 and @jz2016cubs and others!

0-9 might as well cut him

SDS

@James97M said in Stanton is gonna be the first diamond.:

Cut the stooge lose. He's lost the talent.

SDS

Not saying Stanton wouldn’t go diamond regardless, but do you think his fielding attributes might take a hit if he’s been strictly DHing?

SDS

@TubaTim90 said in Stanton is gonna be the first diamond.:

Not saying Stanton wouldn’t go diamond regardless, but do you think his fielding attributes might take a hit if he’s been strictly DHing?

They can't get much worse.

SDS

Agreed. I am keeping him in hopes he gets better.

SDS

Will Didi be the first silver to gold?

SDS

@ImDFC said in Stanton is gonna be the first diamond.:

Will Didi be the first silver to gold?

No, he won't

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Stanton is gonna be the first diamond.:

@James97M said in Stanton is gonna be the first diamond.:

Cut the stooge lose. He's lost the talent.

Just get him out of the lead off spot. David Ross... Idk about him.