Quickest swings in the game....

SDS

Who has the quickest most compact swing at each position?

SDS

Larkin who also rips has a quick swing, Mondesi, and Simmons are the ones that come to my head now. I’m not sure about positions but it seems like a lot of shortstops have compact swings

SDS

Mondesi and Moncada

SDS

Mondesi is definitely up there. I am generally late on a lot of pitches but he pulls a lot of balls into the gap or over the wall. I was really looking forward to the return of 99 Rollins, as his bat was just as quick for me when he was last in the game, but since Mondesi is leading my DD team in hitting, I’m not sure I need Jimmy. It makes it easier to go for Maddux instead in the 6th inning program.

SDS

Grandal, Jackie Robinson.

SDS

Grandal. CarGo. Blackmon. Mondesi.

SDS

Nobody talks about him but mcgriff has a really quick bat. Seems like most of the quick swings are from the right side where lefties tend to be smooth but mcgriff is extremely quick.

SDS

I forgot about Grandal lol, probably the quickest but doesn’t rip as much as Larkin does

SDS

Mondesi and Biggio

SDS

Pablo, Cutch, Blackmon are all quick swings, and fun to use.

SDS

Lou Brock Sheff Larkin who rips

SDS

Kemp is a monster

SDS

Eugenio Suarez

SDS

Ty Cobb has a really quick bat.

SDS

Betts, Eric Davis

SDS

That 90 Honus Wagner.

SDS

It is anybody with that choppy 2h swing that looks like they just flip their wrists ala Mondesi, Suarez, Blackmon, Lofton etc.....some seem even quicker because they have efficient strides like Mondesi.

SDS

Uuuuuhhhh can’t believe nobody has mentioned Jacoby Ellsbury

SDS

Mondesi, McCutchen, Chuck Nasty, Larkin all have quick swings who have done well for me.

SDS

Ellesbury and thames