How do I change my DD team's avatar?

SDS

I can't seem to figure this out and I'm tired of looking at a blank space. Thanks!

SDS

Press the touch pad on the controller to go into like a quick menu, and there's an option called "profile" or something like that, you have to tab over to a place to set your icon and nameplate.

SDS

@trongo_85 said in How do I change my DD team's avatar?:

Press the touch pad on the controller to go into like a quick menu, and there's an option called "profile" or something like that, you have to tab over to a place to set your icon and nameplate.

I'm talking about my team icon, whenever I play games with my team I always see the other teams' icon/avatar but just a blank space for mine- am I explaining it right?

SDS

Ohh! Your scoreboard icon. In my case I think it's the same as your team's hat icon either home or away. Will depend on what the background color you set... If that's the same color as your icon you won't see your icon.

SDS

It uses the logo from your Away hats, I believe.

SDS

@OUMarcus said in How do I change my DD team's avatar?:

I've just got a blank space, I haven't figured out out to add icons/emblems onto my uniforms. I'm as basic as basic can be right now. I don't want to create an icon from scratch and haven't figured out how to get a downloaded one onto my uniforms.

SDS

@EarthBFlat said in How do I change my DD team's avatar?:

I've just got a blank space, I haven't figured out out to add icons/emblems onto my uniforms. I'm as basic as basic can be right now. I don't want to create an icon from scratch and haven't figured out how to get a downloaded one onto my uniforms.

Message me on psn and later tonight when I'm home, I can help you. It's pretty easy to do once you do it the first time.

SDS

@Rabid55Wolverine said in How do I change my DD team's avatar?:

@EarthBFlat said in How do I change my DD team's avatar?:

Message me on psn and later tonight when I'm home, I can help you. It's pretty easy to do once you do it the first time.

right on!