This Event Hates Me

SDS

First 11 games: 7-4
Last 15 games: 3-12

So much for Upton/Simmons...

SDS

When the main determining factor is RNG that's gonna happen

SDS

Tonight's been brutal for me as well. I've run into some good players and some players that just got lucky because I can't hit my spots

SDS

All star is decided by rng so much it’s frustrating to play . I had a game earlier today where every good ball I hit was a line out or caught at the wall. Took a perfect perfect from Dawson to win me the game

SDS

I think my win percentage for this event might be 25% if I’m lucky. So many frustrating quits and just don’t gaf’s. It’s not a particularly fun event

SDS

I’ve felt it to be fine, I lost once because the pitcher kept missing spots even with perfect feedback on the meter.... that was awful. The. Got smacked by a few really good players (150-35 in RS). So I’m like 14-4 so far and I suck

SDS

I went into the 11th last night with a dude that stepped off the mound or out of the box at LEAST 25 times and ran the timer down the full length in the quick menu (making it so I couldn't pause somehow) in a 0-0 game where my tired Paxton got dinked and dunked (a dribbler and a bunt) into a grand slam. I made mistakes hitting, sure, but I also smacked tons of balls at outfielders with G/G balls going like 80.

SDS

I did well today but terrible yesterday. I'm at 11 wins and want to get Upton for the stubs soon!

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in This Event Hates Me:

I did well today but terrible yesterday. I'm at 11 wins and want to get Upton for the stubs soon!

I really dislike this event. I am at 10 wins myself.
Tomorrow's big reveal will determine if I grind out the 50 wins.
If the rewards are needed I gotta grind it out, if not I am gonna take a break from events.

SDS

@ItsaCanesthing said in This Event Hates Me:

@olivegarden2 said in This Event Hates Me:

I really dislike this event. I am at 10 wins myself.
Tomorrow's big reveal will determine if I grind out the 50 wins.
If the rewards are needed I gotta grind it out, if not I am gonna take a break from events.

I like it. I don't normally play ranked so it's nice to play the event and play non stressed games with my god squad while presaging players! The rewards are just a bonus. I didn't play last event because HOF isn't that enjoyable hitting wise