Blocking Complainers

SDS

Like many of you, I’ve grown tired of what feels like a tremendous amount of complaining here. Sure there are flaws (why can’t I throw out base stealers anymore?), but this is clearly a fantastic game.
So to combat this, I simply started blocking all the negative people. You complain about “good/OK”? You’re blocked. Ranting about how user input doesn’t matter? You’re blocked. Crying about somebody bunting? Later.
What is interesting is that now that I’ve only blocked around 25 people, this forum is a lot easier to visit now. Seems clear that this is a classic “vocal minority” thing, where it feels like there are way more whiners than there really are. Just thought I’d share in case it helps anyone.

SDS

Blocked.

SDS

You've fallen into the classic trap, complaining about complaining. Now people will come to complain about you complaining about complaining and so on and so forth until we all implode

SDS

Not to be a knock on anyone here, but I've always viewed blocking people as soft. Never done it. Never will.

SDS

I was a long snapper in high school, and you remind me of my DL coach during special teams....

Our PAT/FG operational time averaged about 1.3 seconds from snap to kick... and all I remember him saying is... “1.5..... BLOCKED!”
Lol come on man... I guess your post reminded me of it. Good times lol

SDS

Sounds like a personal thing... But also ironic.

SDS

So you’re blocking people who complain, and you’re on here complaining about people?