Letdown Collection

SDS

How likely are do you think the collection will be? I truly will be let down if it's not Aaron or Clemente. And I will be upset if it's Jeter or McGwire. They just don't thrill me.

SDS

Gotta catch ‘em all, though

SDS

I’m fine with disappointment. It means I can sell the cards I have ready to collect.

SDS

Are we seriously starting the disappointment threads before the card even drops??

SDS

Its not aaron or clemente. Those names would have been dropped to promote the game in March. My best bet is Babe Ruth. I definitely could be wrong, but smart business would say a name like aaron or clemente would have been dropped as a means to increase sales. Sds has been known to do some weird [censored] though.

SDS

I don't even care who it is. I just like having an excuse to collect stuff.

SDS

@whitejw98 said in Letdown Collection:

sad but I feel the same way

SDS

I am expecting tons of disappointment here. My expectations are really low. I think it will be Babe Ruth.

SDS

@SchnauzerFace said in Letdown Collection:

Are we seriously starting the disappointment threads before the card even drops??

This reminds me of a book I read to my 2 year old called the Pout Pout Fish.

SDS

@nflman2033 said in Letdown Collection:

I am expecting tons of disappointment here. My expectations are really low. I think it will be Babe Ruth.

Maris and Ruth

SDS

@whitejw98 said in Letdown Collection:

Yeah, unless it is someone i don't care for at all, i will likely get him

SDS

Can’t be disappointed if you have low expectations. Set the bar low and walk under it. Can’t wait for signature series Brandon Inge!

SDS

@SchnauzerFace said in Letdown Collection:

First time on the forums Dr.?

SDS

@ItsaCanesthing said in Letdown Collection:

@nflman2033 said in Letdown Collection:

Maris and Ruth

If it is both, then i will be happy, I'd love to see Maris in the game.

SDS

With all the names we, as a community, have thrown out as possibilities. It's inevitable that we will be disappointed. Short of Jesus, who according to Cerrano, couldn't hit a curve ball. This is going to be a huge let down

SDS

@foge011 said in Letdown Collection:

With all the names we, as a community, have thrown out as possibilities. It's inevitable that we will be disappointed. Short of Jesus, who according to Cerrano, couldn't hit a curve ball. This is going to be a huge let down

"Are you trying to say that Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball?"

SDS

Big and huge in the hint tweets make me think a Giant. Willie Mays.

SDS

@foge011 said in Letdown Collection:

That's exactly what I was thinking when I made the post.

SDS

Am I the only one who would be pumped with Babe here? I didn’t get his immortal in 18 and had stopped played by the time he was a WS reward last year, so it would be my first time using him. Luckily I’m well positioned to unlock him as long as the requirements aren’t crazy weird.

SDS

What happens if it's a pitcher?