Are they dropping the collection and the Topps Now at the same time?

SDS

^^title^^

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Are they dropping the collection and the Topps Now at the same time?:

^^title^^

I believe so, the tweet for the Topps cards said free choice pack releases at noon pt

SDS

No.topps now drops at noon Pacific, and they are gonna come back later for the rest.

SDS

@PAinPA said in Are they dropping the collection and the Topps Now at the same time?:

No.topps now drops at noon Pacific, and they are gonna come back later for the rest.

I heard that they were both at 3 ET, but wanted to check. Does no one really know?

SDS

@PAinPA said in Are they dropping the collection and the Topps Now at the same time?:

Ya know,send for lunch have a little poker tournament,watch a movie .....

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Are they dropping the collection and the Topps Now at the same time?:

I heard that they were both at 3 ET, but wanted to check. Does no one really know?

Sorry I thought that was sarcastic enough.
Yes of course they drop at same time

SDS

I really thought they would have done a live stream for it.

SDS

@JWKEEP_ said in Are they dropping the collection and the Topps Now at the same time?:

I really thought they would have done a live stream for it.

That would have been smart. Who knows. Maybe they do, just don't tell us....... 🙂