Best One Yet

SDS

Played an event game againt....Give Trienen the save and I quit. I was like really? LOL

SDS

@Sasquatch5161 said in Best One Yet:

Played an event game againt....Give Trienen the save and I quit. I was like really? LOL

Better than 10 games in a row people quitting as soon as trienen comes in or waiting til his last strike and quitting out. People in events are so petty, I will never understand how they are supposed to be fun.

SDS

@bwheel1977 said in Best One Yet:

Better than 10 games in a row people quitting as soon as trienen comes in or waiting til his last strike and quitting out. People in events are so petty, I will never understand how they are supposed to be fun.

Pretty sure if it was a save situation Treinen would still get the save in those cases. I could be wrong, I know I've gotten saves when people quit like that

SDS

That's what I was wondering. If it's a save situation and you bring him in dosent he still get credit for save if he quits?

SDS

I think because of online mission and prestige people look at events now as a honour among thieves venue when at the core of events are wins.

So if someone wants to quit or dashboard and you get the win, I have move to a stance I am not helping anyone with stats anymore it's boring and it takes forever and if you dont like that when playing with me then quit and give me my win I need them more then I do stats

SDS

@foge011 said in Best One Yet:

Pretty sure if it was a save situation Treinen would still get the save in those cases. I could be wrong, I know I've gotten saves when people quit like that

I didn't. I was stuck on one for like 12 tries. I don't know. maybe he is supposed too and i just didn't get it.

SDS

@foge011 said in Best One Yet:

I didn't. I was stuck on one for like 12 tries. I don't know. maybe he is supposed too and i just didn't get it.

Like I said I could be wrong, it sucks either way. If I'm losing and played till the last strike, quitting then isn't going to be much faster than playing it out