Who actually invested in Gray?

SDS

I’m not salty or anything, I’m genuinely curious.

SDS

Not me lol. I thought he would go up to an 83 max. I'm surprised by that lol

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in Who actually invested in Gray?:

I just want whoever got like 50-75% of these upgrades right to see if they’ll take me under their wing and give me a free consultation. I’ve never had much luck with LS investments.

And I’m stupid for not getting a ton of Mike Sorokas (say his name to the tune of “My Sharona”... you’re welcome). That’s about the only one I saw coming since he was a gold at the end of last year.

SDS

@wingo18 said in Who actually invested in Gray?:

I just want whoever got like 50-75% of these upgrades right to see if they’ll take me under their wing and give me a free consultation. I’ve never had much luck with LS investments.

And I’m stupid for not getting a ton of Mike Sorokas (say his name to the tune of “My Sharona”... you’re welcome). That’s about the only one I saw coming since he was a gold at the end of last year.

TBH people that hit on random investments like this just stock up on a bunch of everyone. Investing is very low risk if you do it the right way

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Who actually invested in Gray?:

TBH people that hit on random investments like this just stock up on a bunch of everyone. Investing is very low risk if you do it the right way

Yeah, I suppose that’s true if you can get a bunch of words near quick sell value.

SDS

He is a dark horse cy young candidate. A lot of people don't believe in him but I do. He has all the stuff besides strikeouts lol

SDS

This update was all over the place imo

SDS

I had one I got from Ballin the other day so does that count as pulling a diamond from BIAH pack?

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Who actually invested in Gray?:

This update was all over the place imo

It probably was. I’ve just got a narrow scope on the league as a whole, so I usually don’t recognize general progress like that in relation to ratings.

SDS

Well to be fair, they normally wouldn’t change much attributes after 4-5 games, let alone 1-2 starts for a pitcher. This year is an outlier. Expect the unexpected... Like survivor

SDS

I had 8 and another 7 buy orders that didn't go through in time. But obviously I wasn't expecting him to jump up 5 overall points, I thought he'd go up to an 83.

SDS

Bought 10 at 1000 a few days back to use for exchanges.... NEVER saw that coming.

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Who actually invested in Gray?:

That's basically what I do. For example, I have 25 Max Kepler and Ramon Laureano that I bought at quick-sell value. It's essentially just giving your Stubs that are sitting around doing nothing, some potential.

SDS

I didnt invest anything....but How does Stanton NOT go diamond??? He's got the best 3 year track record of all of them AND he's been ON FIRE.

SDS

@ebbets1957 said in Who actually invested in Gray?:

I didnt invest anything....but How does Stanton NOT go diamond??? He's got the best 3 year track record of all of them AND he's been ON FIRE.

That’s the one that really surprised me.

Also, were there any downgrades from diamond to gold?

SDS

Welcome for what?

SDS

@squishiesgirl said in Who actually invested in Gray?:

Welcome for what?

When you sub “Mike Saroka” instead of My Sharona... https://youtu.be/96ODV5rxl5g

SDS

Yeah but not getting why you should be thanked for that?

SDS

@squishiesgirl said in Who actually invested in Gray?:

Yeah but not getting why you should be thanked for that?

My mistake for thinking it was a song that was easy to get stuck in one’s head. It must just be a Georgia thing where you tell someone, “You’re welcome” for getting a song stuck in their head. Lo siento, boss.