Home Run Challenge cards

SDS

I haven’t been on in a week, so could someone explain these in detail? Thanks!

SDS

The topps now? There are moments. They take 30 minutes in total. I’m not sure that is what you are asking about though.

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in Home Run Challenge cards:

The topps now? There are moments. They take 30 minutes in total. I’m not sure that is what you are asking about though.

@Ikasnu said that he spent a home run challenge card on Bryant, and is hoping he goes yard today. What does that mean?

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Home Run Challenge cards:

@Ikasnu said that he spent a home run challenge card on Bryant, and is hoping he goes yard today. What does that mean?

Probably challenge of the week. I would just PM him, I’m not sure. I don’t do challenge of the week tho

SDS

That sounds like something Topps does with actual baseball cards. You pull a home run challenge card of a person and if they hit a home run by a certain date, you win something. Although this was from a couple years ago so I could be out-of-date.

SDS

@WDK19 said in Home Run Challenge cards:

That sounds like something Topps does with actual baseball cards. You pull a home run challenge card of a person and if they hit a home run by a certain date, you win something. Although this was from a couple years ago so I could be out-of-date.

Oh. I thought it was in this game. Thanks!

SDS

Bingo. Hit on Springer and Gallo so far. 2-5, looking to go at least 5-10 today, spent Arenado, Bryant, Machado, Tatis, Lindor. I spent around $110 on 48 of these, then Covid hit...

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Home Run Challenge cards:

Bingo. Hit on Springer and Gallo so far. 2-5, looking to go at least 5-10 today, spent Arenado, Bryant, Machado, Tatis, Lindor. I spent around $110 on 48 of these, then Covid hit...

What do you get for being right?

SDS

Story with the 4th [censored] shot on the year. You get a special #'d card of said player Production of the card is based on how many other people guess right.

SDS

Worst luck ever. 0-4 tonight, Bryant a last second scratch. Used 7 for tomorrow, afraid Covid is gonna end the season, can't hold onto them and use a few every month like I want to.

SDS

Do you know what the prize is for getting one right besides being entered into the grand prize drawing?

I have 5 Judge, J.D., Lindor, Vlad, and Muncy

SDS

@RonnieGant1992 said in Home Run Challenge cards:

Do you know what the prize is for getting one right besides being entered into the grand prize drawing?

I have 5 Judge, J.D., Lindor, Vlad, and Muncy

A #'d card limited to the amount of people who guessed right with said player.

SDS

He must be talking about Home Run Derby cards. There are like 7 of them.

SDS

How about we use real up to datw players?

SDS

@Vipersneak said in Home Run Challenge cards:

Nope.

@The_Icon148 said in Home Run Challenge cards:

How about you read the thread?

SDS

Nope.

I read the thread. If talking about cardboard cards then this thread needs to be elsewhere.

SDS

Nope.

I read the thread. If talking about cardboard cards then this thread needs to be elsewhere.

That comment wasn't directed at you just so you know, but OP was confused and I clarified it here.

SDS

This thread is comic relief. Three different conversations and not one of them has to do with diamond dynasty in mlb the show 20.

SDS

I actually have about 10 of these from packs I've opened. What's the prize for guessing right. Haven't done any yeg

SDS

@j9milz said in Home Run Challenge cards:

I actually have about 10 of these from packs I've opened. What's the prize for guessing right. Haven't done any yeg

Nvm