The CPU is a Cheaterrrrrrrrrrr!

SDS

I was doing the contact vs. power Extreme moment, looking for 2 more homers, wearing down Ryan, and shutting down the opponent.

Then, they pulled Ryan for a reliever and then put in 2 more relievers, so I decided to use my galaxy brain and check how many relievers they had left...their bullpen was still full!

These are dirty tricks, and you should be ashamed, CPU!

SDS

You sure you're not counting starters; they show up in there as well. Just beat this moment; had to go 13, and everything was inside the park.

SDS

@dcmo3 said in The CPU is a Cheaterrrrrrrrrrr!:

You sure you're not counting starters; they show up in there as well. Just beat this moment; had to go 13, and everything was inside the park.

I went to the opponent's BP tab, and it was full: I'm not used to them rolling ineligible players into the pen (starters, for instance).

I had to give them 2 runs in the 9th to tie it, because...wait for it...I hit 2 ground-rule doubles to CF lol.

Fat Vlad walked it off for them in the 13th (3-2), but it feels very doable.

SDS

Tbh there's a ton of programming to cheat us vs the CPU. 🤷♂️ It's laughable ..but also flat out pathetic at the same time. Sorry...if my pci is under the ball that's pitched up...not gonna swing down just to hit into a double play🤷♂️. Asinine.