Ideas To Enhance March To October

SDS

I'm really digging this mode. What ideas do you think could enhance this particular mode?

SDS

Lineup /rotation control , it's there now but the cpu changes it on its own frequently,and it shouldn't.

control over who you send to minors when making a trade

Control on callups, I like how trades is, but we should be able to call up/send down at will,there are guys in minors cause of RL injuries and prospects that are major league ready and better than current,but you don't get chance to use them.

SDS

Everything @PAinPA said, also the ability to counter offer with a trade of your own at the trade screen. Momentum actually meaning something in the playoffs.

SDS

I kinda wish they'd expand the mode to play multiple seasons. They could use a system similar to their trade offers in resigning players where you can choose a few but not all of your players to resign and then for free agency they could give you something like 3 free agents to target and then as the off season sims it can pop up like the trades, 3 or 4 times, with 3 potential free agents to sign

SDS

@allday9128 said in Ideas To Enhance March To October:

I kinda wish they'd expand the mode to play multiple seasons. They could use a system similar to their trade offers in resigning players where you can choose a few but not all of your players to resign and then for free agency they could give you something like 3 free agents to target and then as the off season sims it can pop up like the trades, 3 or 4 times, with 3 potential free agents to sign

I believe after the season, you have the option to carry the mode into Franchise or start a new March To October.

SDS

@PoppinDom said in Ideas To Enhance March To October:

@allday9128 said in Ideas To Enhance March To October:

I believe after the season, you have the option to carry the mode into Franchise or start a new March To October.

Yeah I know you can carry it over to a franchise but I think it would be cool to carry over the players you traded for and new free agents, draft picks, etc. into the next season to keep getting TA points

SDS

Player lock games need to take a closer look at other stats. I had a player lock with Luis Robert, go 2 BB, 1 SB, 1 base hit and a run. After the game, I got 1+ but we lost the game and the broadcasters were saying how it wasn't my best game.

I think that the game currently only looks at hits and RBIs.

OR, make sure the player gets some pitches to hit. I can't help I got walked twice, but I made the best of it by swiping a bag and scoring

SDS

Another real problem with the game is that it's too scripted. There are games I pitch great and get hit hard because the game script has me losing. There are other time I can't lose if I tried. I'll hit what's usually a pop up and and it's a HR.

What's wrong with playing game where you get what you deserve? Same stuff happens in Showdown too but not as much as this scripted [censored]. I'm not a fan of this mode, I've only done it to get the TA guys.