Who is your leadoff hitter?

SDS

I have Mantle there for now. Basically to guarantee he gets to most at bats. But I would like to move him back in the order. Who do you sugest?

SDS

Mine is MVP Trout. I dont know if hes obtainable for you, or if you have him already, but he is the complete package.

SDS

Sig Lofton

SDS

I lead off 99 dawson

SDS

Lou Brocks is the best

SDS

lou brock here hes a onbase machine

SDS

Ellsbury for as long as ive had him, but im trying out MVP Hornsby, Sig Lofton, and FS Pache too, just to mix things up.

I dont have Brock, Dawson, or Trout yet. They all sound good though.

Ellsbury has been pretty darn clutch... hitting far more HRs than i expected. His defense is quite good, he just has a noodle arm.

SDS

Altuve right now. Was hoping I would be receiving a lot of free walks due to him getting plucked but no luck yet.

SDS

Luis Roberts now and Andre Dawson before that. I like to have speed at the top of the order, especially when there’s power too!

SDS

Lou Brock the goat

SDS

Had been Mantle, but am trying Hornsby there right now.

SDS

Brock usually, been changing things up so I don't get tired of the game. Gwynn has been good, Pache, Robert, Biggio, all good choices. I'm 20 RBI away from Prestige Mantle, or I'd give him a shot there.

SDS

That 99 Jackie is ideal, Brock would also be a good choice.

SDS

Lately it's been Brock but I might try Lofton there soon.

SDS

Jackie and Brock rotating for me.

I run into a lot of people with Lofton who just attempt to bunt cheese. Easy to counter by moving the infield in. I laugh at it every time. Thanks for the free out.

SDS

Biggio for about 3 months now. Xavier Edwards before that.

Mantle 2, Trout 3, Ruth 4.

SDS

1.cap
2.Mantle
3. Walker. Gonna be a rough first for anybody against these killers.

SDS

Tim Locastro

SDS

Jimmy Rollins

SDS

Rollins . He’ll be my lead off hitter rest of the year