SDS please for the love of God explain why Ranked and Events play so differently

SDS

I want an actual explanation of why catching up to a fastball in events is so much easier to do than ranked.

SDS

Agreed. This HOF event doesn't feel the same as HOF Ranked. Pitch speeds in the event, IMO, feel somewhere in the middle of All Star and HOF.

SDS

@AlbinoRinoGaming said in SDS please for the love of God explain why Ranked and Events play so differently:

Agreed. This HOF event doesn't feel the same as HOF Ranked. Pitch speeds in the event, IMO, feel somewhere in the middle of All Star and HOF.

Exactly how I feel too.

SDS

I've asked before, but I dont think anyone knew the answer to my question of:

Does events play on the server side and ranked seasons play P2P? That's how FIFA plays, with Weekend League on the server, and online seasons/division rivals plays P2P.

SDS

@formallyforearms said in SDS please for the love of God explain why Ranked and Events play so differently:

I've asked before, but I dont think anyone knew the answer to my question of:

Does events play on the server side and ranked seasons play P2P? That's how FIFA plays, with Weekend League on the server, and online seasons/division rivals plays P2P.

Thats very possible. There aren’t nearly as many laggy games in events as there are in ranked. Also I might add that I don’t think it is a coincidence that most of the hardcore whiners are RS exclusive players and the online players that are labeled SDS employees prefer events

SDS

It’s like HOF PCI size, with Allstar pitch speeds it seems

SDS

I can't tag any devs.

SDS

@saintsfan_1029 said in SDS please for the love of God explain why Ranked and Events play so differently:

It’s like HOF PCI size, with Allstar pitch speeds it seems

Yes, I actually kind of like it, I think that would be a pretty solid middle ground, smaller PCI with AS pitch speeds. I've had some good games, close, not tons of runs, not a lot of questionable bs, and I've won every game. in RS I have a hard time winning consistently on AS but in harder modes I tend to win much more. I'm .500 in RS (mostly AS and can't seem to string wins together.

SDS

Bumping this every day whenever possible until I get a response.

SDS

Daily bump

SDS

I have been asking this for awhile now. RS is virtually unplayable for me. So the only way i can Prestige is in Events, because it is the only somewhat enjoyable online experience.

SDS

@Trevor-Story said in SDS please for the love of God explain why Ranked and Events play so differently:

I want an actual explanation of why catching up to a fastball in events is so much easier to do than ranked.

My biggest gripe with SDS is how they blatantly stealth nerf / buff pitch speeds, timing windows, exit velos etc.

Been happening all year. It's hard enough to get in a groove at the plate as it is. Throw in connection issues and these inconsistencies in between game modes and it makes online paly TRASH.