Why I hate the show

SDS

First inning , 2-0 count . My prestige DIDI flies out to left on a perfect swing on a hanging curveball. Bottom first , his prestige ellsbury hits a 0-2 high fastball with a perfect swiping 440 feet .

SDS

@BronxBomber21942 said in Why I hate the show:

First inning , 2-0 count . My prestige DIDI flies out to left on a perfect swing on a hanging curveball. Bottom first , his prestige ellsbury hits a 0-2 high fastball with a perfect swiping 440 feet .

Prestige Ells has better contact and vision than prestige Didi, with comparable power.

Balls coming in faster will leave faster with a perfect swing (basic physics). I'd say that while it's frustrating, this result is completely expected.

SDS

Title should be “why I hate baseball”

SDS

I love baseball. The show is completely random and it’s ridiculously frustrating

SDS

I haven't played since Mothers day and recent got back on and just playing offline conquest.

SDS

@lucas8181 said in Why I hate the show:

@BronxBomber21942 said in Why I hate the show:

Prestige Ells has better contact and vision than prestige Didi, with comparable power.

Balls coming in faster will leave faster with a perfect swing (basic physics). I'd say that while it's frustrating, this result is completely expected.

You be the judge. Its not online, but it's on back to back pitches while grinding the Babe Ruth program. Mantle should of hit the walkout HR.