Showdowns

SDS

Why are the Showdowns so $&$^&$^& annoying!!! UGHHH I want to scream.

lol

Spend hours and hours to get to the final, then lose with like 1 run to go.. i had 6 outs to get it done and nope.. all the sudden they're playing some insane D and every hit goes right at a fielder...

SDS

Wait until you gotta face this rumored 99 Kershaw Friday in the 7th inning program showdown.

SDS

Do Showdowns get easier the more times you lose them? I've redone this 1st inning one like 10 times and this final time it's been a breeze.. I got awesome players, and i'm 10 runs going into the final boss. I'm hitting the ball great... I load the bases up right away during most missions.. Does it get easier or am I finally timing my swing right?

SDS

Blew it ... needed 1 run, bases loaded ... swing comes in and somehow the guy on 3rd decides he's stealing home.. i'm watching this happen wondering what is going on not thinking that I need to press L1 to pull him back... There's no way I hit L2 to steal.. maybe my knee bumped it.. FML!!!!

SDS

I’m not looking forward to tomorrow’s showdown

SDS

I call it --- double play practice, because i hit into so many of them during the final challenge.

Hit. Double play
Hit. Double play
Walk. Double play.
Hit. Hit. Double Play.

Yeah....im not good.