5th inning showdown!!

SDS

Hey guys so I noticed i was like 75 stars away from the 5th inning boss so I tired the 5th inning showdown. First time was not good second time got to the boss and lost 15-15 😞 so depressing. Im going to try again tonight after work. Any little tips or advice would be appreciated. Thanks peeps

SDS

Ugh... I think the 5th inning one for me was the toughest of all the "inning" showdowns. So... all I can do is offer you some encouragement. You can do it! Yay!

SDS

Be patient. The pitcher never gets relieved so if you can force him to grind past 100 pitches he’ll eventually get to red energy and expand your PCI

SDS

Its hit or miss.... I was able to get through 4th 5th and 6th no problem, but I cant beat the third inning one.

SDS

I think the Showdown only gives 70 stars. Do you have any other options to make up the other 5? Might not get you where you need to be...

SDS

I love seeing all of you struggle with showdowns. You all kick my [censored] online, yet I finish almost all my showdowns on my first try. So weird!

SDS

@arvcpa said in 5th inning showdown!!:

Ugh... I think the 5th inning one for me was the toughest of all the "inning" showdowns. So... all I can do is offer you some encouragement. You can do it! Yay!

lmao thanks man i think thats all i needed. Im whooping that [censored] tonight

SDS

@GiantsXLII said in 5th inning showdown!!:

I think the Showdown only gives 70 stars. Do you have any other options to make up the other 5? Might not get you where you need to be...

yea i have 5 innings to pitch with lefty grove so that will be easy. Just need this [censored] showdown and its ticking me off because im pressing to much. All in my head

SDS

Is that the Mo showdown? You'll get it. Wear him down.

SDS

@taco_truck_face said in 5th inning showdown!!:

yea its the MO one. I had his energy red last night. 8 outs left down 14-15 with man on second and cliff floyd up. I get a perfect perfect die at the warning track. GUT PUNCH. Then i proceed to hit into two double plays. Then tied it 15-15 with Larry Walker up(who I absolutely love BTW) and pop fly.

SDS

@lazy_toast said in 5th inning showdown!!:

@taco_truck_face said in 5th inning showdown!!:

yea its the MO one. I had his energy red last night. 8 outs left down 14-15 with man on second and cliff floyd up. I get a perfect perfect die at the warning track. GUT PUNCH. Then i proceed to hit into two double plays. Then tied it 15-15 with Larry Walker up(who I absolutely love BTW) and pop fly.

I have to admit, I lucked out on the 5th inning - and 6th, too, I think - from fielding errors by infielders. In the Mo moment with two outs left, one of the middle infielders tossed a ball waaaaay over the 1B's glove on a routine play. That error, followed by two walks or something like that, led to one of the stud batters in the heart of the order and a nuke to RF.

I hope your win is equally rewarding, but far less stressful.

SDS

I tried it twice. After losing 14-15 the second time I had enough. I was frustrated, really wanted one of those bosses.
Oh well.

SDS

If you can get the lucky 7 or 'running on fumes' perk those will really help

SDS

That's the only 1 I never beat, but yeah just make him pitch and get all the help/runs that you can early