Make an auto generate on events

SDS

The auto generate that complements the restrictions to the team overall, my whole bench is common and this barely did anything.

SDS

@NOTandris said in Make an auto generate on events:

The auto generate that complements the restrictions to the team overall, my whole bench is common and this barely did anything.

For real.. I took like 5 minutes trying to get the correct overall while still having the best available... couldn't get it to 91 (or whatever it is right now) and was like "wow, I am an idiot I can just auto generate the best lineup" Resets my lineup back to the 93 overall... I don't get it lol

SDS

And let us save our lineup, please

SDS

Or how about once you set your line up, it saves it for the following entries....you know, how it was YEARS AGO?!

SDS

@flavs83 said in Make an auto generate on events:

Or how about once you set your line up, it saves it for the following entries....you know, how it was YEARS AGO?!

Just quit losing so much....... jk....... For real though... 2 minor tweaks that would make it so much quicker to get event lineups ready to go

SDS

@foresticek said in Make an auto generate on events:

This, please this.

SDS

Never wanted a QoL upgrade in my life so badly as this right now.

SDS

4 years. Have not had this ability.

SDS

Yeah it's particularly rough in this event. A save feature or at least auto generating a team that fits the ovr requirements would be a huge time saver and make my Paxton grind go so much faster.

SDS

THIS. I've been raging about this forever, I'm tired of replacing their stupid lineup only to have to do it all over again.