Outter ring on the PCI!!!!

SDS

Why does it have to be so dang oversized?! I just played 4 games and all of them just swings away at everything and they get a hit. And it’s always a base hit or if they’re lucky to catch it just a smidge off the plate they’ll get homer. I mean, do professional ball players close their eyes when swinging to try and hit? That’s [censored], I mean previous years I’d give props to those who use it and are on a dime with it but this here is ridiculous. I’m a directional player and love the gameplay. Is there a way to separate the different swing setting players? Too be honest, it’s a disadvantage playing someone now when they’re using that trampoline of a PCI.

SDS

I also am a directional hitter. The PCI just throws off my timing because I worry about PCI placement rather pitch timing. I also recently became a big fan of the analog stick and pure analog hitting. It's the PCI and swing all in one. I move in between using directional and analog depending on if I'm facing a right or left handed pitcher.