What's your favorite mode in DD?

SDS

I just started playing diamond dynasty and I'm not going to lie, I've been missing out.

SDS

Conquest. Not many others share this opinion. But I like the strategy component and the rewards can be very nice.

SDS

I've been playing the heck outta showdown this year. Once I got over that inital hump I find it a lot of fun

SDS

Online-Events
Offline-Showdown

SDS

I actually like Ranked Seasons, despite the fact I am terrible and I rarely have much time to play more than a game or two a week. Apart from that, events have been fun this year and conquest is always a nice change of pace.

SDS

3-inning Events are a blast and less tedious than a nine-inning RS grind, but I play TA and conquest the most; I cycle through with theme teams. 6-10 games, adjust lineups/rotations and you get a synergy; some teams are clearly more powerful than others. I had a hell of a time getting the Tigers and Royals to gel consistently but the Marlins, Rays and Mariners were amazing. TA helped a lot; I'm at 92% for TA3.

SDS

Conquest and Show down Offline
Events online

SDS

Conquest easily. Some events are fun for online play

SDS

@taco_truck_face said in What's your favorite mode in DD?:

I actually like Ranked Seasons, despite the fact I am terrible and I rarely have much time to play more than a game or two a week. Apart from that, events have been fun this year and conquest is always a nice change of pace.

Only on weekends and late friday, at best.

SDS

Usually events, but prestige has ruined them this year.

SDS

conquest

SDS

conquest for sure. Now that I've finally gotten better at showdown, its moving up my list. I also enjoyed the Ruth program a lot, there was a similar program last year for Vlad Sr. Playing online is great, but with all online experiences, there are a lot of variables that dictate the enjoyment level.

SDS

3 inning Events with no restrictions

SDS

@over50beatdown said in What's your favorite mode in DD?:

3-inning Events are a blast and less tedious than a nine-inning RS grind, but I play TA and conquest the most; I cycle through with theme teams. 6-10 games, adjust lineups/rotations and you get a synergy; some teams are clearly more powerful than others. I had a hell of a time getting the Tigers and Royals to gel consistently but the Marlins, Rays and Mariners were amazing. TA helped a lot; I'm at 92% for TA3.

The Marlins can put together some nice rallies with their live series and miggy and Sheffield. They are fun to grind games for affinity. Not a lot of HR, but a lot of 3-5 hit innings with the ball in play.

SDS

@CamdenCrazy77 said in What's your favorite mode in DD?:

@over50beatdown said in What's your favorite mode in DD?:

The Marlins can put together some nice rallies with their live series and miggy and Sheffield. They are fun to grind games for affinity. Not a lot of HR, but a lot of 3-5 hit innings with the ball in play.

ABSOLUTELY! Miggy, Shefflield, Pierre, Chisholm, Floyd, HRD Stanton; either Leiter or Burnett on the bump. Fun team to play with. They averaged 7 runs a game in Conquest, lol!

SDS

Ranked. It gives me that itch I used to get when I played.