Question About Digital Delux Preorder

This is the first time I got the delux Preorder. Is all of the packs and stubs available automatically as soon as you login or are you sent a code that you have to redeem after the game releases?

When u turn the game on I think we had to redeem the preorder stuff on the stub screen

Correct. after logging in go to where you buy stubs at and all the preorder stuff should be there.

As long as the servers aren't in meltdown mode when you go to redeem them, lol. A few years ago it took me almost 3 days to get them because I kept getting bounced out of the servers. Last 2 years have been fine though but you never know

With the Digital Deluxe package, do you also get the preorder 5000 stubs and Gold Choice pack along with it? Meaning, will i get 25000 and 5 gold choice packs or 30000 stubs and 6 gold choice packs to start off with?

@meth10172009 said in Question About Digital Delux Preorder:

With the Digital Deluxe package, do you also get the preorder 5000 stubs and Gold Choice pack along with it? Meaning, will i get 25000 and 5 gold choice packs or 30000 stubs and 6 gold choice packs to start off with?

If you preorder the game, you get the preorder bonuses along with whatever the version you bought includes.

nice thanks. thats what i assumed but i appreciate the confirmation