Classic Fenway Park

SDS

Any chance of ever seeing an old school Fenway before the monster seats were installed? I would sooo love this!

SDS

SDS doesn't add stadiums unless they absolutely have to

SDS

Well if that's true I then SDS can eat a buffet of d***s. Why bother with the Metro Dome and Classic Yankee stadium. They also have not included Municipal Stadium in Cleveland (I don't think). I used love watching home runs fly out of Fenway and into the netting.

SDS

@ThaGhettoBlasta said in Classic Fenway Park:

Well if that's true I then SDS can eat a buffet of d***s. Why bother with the Metro Dome and Classic Yankee stadium. They also have not included Municipal Stadium in Cleveland (I don't think). I used love watching home runs fly out of Fenway and into the netting.

Because those stadiums were already modeled and in the game, they just updated the textures

SDS

@ImDFC said in Classic Fenway Park:

@ThaGhettoBlasta said in Classic Fenway Park:

Because those stadiums were already modeled and in the game, they just updated the textures

Gotcha! 😥