Pete Alonso Now a Gold

SDS

Pete Alonso improves his batting average from .204 to .240 over the last seven days and he drops from a diamond to a gold and his value goes from $6K to under $3K? How does this accurately reflect his market value?

SDS

Yea I’m was holding on to him and had a sell order in at like 12 and he never sold so now I’m out 3k stubs

SDS

They are obviously going to make up/downgrades more fluid with the shorten season. Looks like it will be a roller coaster.

SDS

@stewart1465 said in Pete Alonso Now a Gold:

They are obviously going to make up/downgrades more fluid with the shorten season. Looks like it will be a roller coaster.

this has been my impression. With the old system where updates were every two weeks, it at least gave time for things to even out a bit. this season is crazy for the game and card ratings.

SDS

I'm okay with the way they're doing upgrades/downgrades. I do, however, wish they'd pay more attention to relievers that are breaking out or just having tremendous starts to the season like:

James Karinchak
Evan Marshall
Nick Anderson
Shane Greene
Carl Edwards Jr.
Jeremy Jeffress
Jose Cisnero
Gregory Soto
Dylan Floro
Jonathan Hernandez
Adam Ottavino
Drew Pomeranz
Tyler Clippard
Zack Britton
Blake Treinen
Jordan Romano
Blake Taylor
Chad Green.

SDS

@BodamEscapePlan said in Pete Alonso Now a Gold:

I'm okay with the way they're doing upgrades/downgrades. I do, however, wish they'd pay more attention to relievers that are breaking out or just having tremendous starts to the season like:

James Karinchak
Evan Marshall
Nick Anderson
Shane Greene
Carl Edwards Jr.
Jeremy Jeffress
Jose Cisnero
Gregory Soto
Dylan Floro
Jonathan Hernandez
Adam Ottavino
Drew Pomeranz
Tyler Clippard
Zack Britton
Blake Treinen
Jordan Romano
Blake Taylor
Chad Green.

I agree! Nice list. I would add Brewers Devin Williams as I watch every game. Been a lights out setup man, but still a 53 common.

SDS

He's been heating up so I see him going back to diamond eventually. Also I could see Dominic Smith pulling a Dylan Bundy bronze to gold move if he keeps it up.