Anyone else’s bullpen trash?

SDS

Goodness gracious i can’t find a Squad to close out a game. Who do you guys have that is lights out?

Also, babe Ruth stinks. Faced him probably 12 times and 3 double plays and nothing later...you can find better.

Also x2....Jason Hayward is the best card in the game. Hands down

SDS

I, too, indulge in extracurricular activities involving illegal substances.

SDS

Spend big on that Sig Chapman. That guy is a god.

SDS

Trevor Hoffman card from Ruth program

SDS

I just put 5 on Hoffman in the 9th in my last RS game, sour taste.

SDS

Gagne Is probably the best bullpen card for the money (obviously better options, but not not for that cheap)

SDS

Honestly other than my CAP with the Cinder delivery - everyone else is suspect. It’s the best bullpen on paper but on any given day any of them other than the CAP can blow the lead.

SDS

My BP has been getting rocked too. Just bought Dibble and might get Gagne as well. Took out Rodney and will probably remove Hoffman if I get Gagne

SDS

@sbevans142 said in Anyone else’s bullpen trash?:

My BP has been getting rocked too. Just bought Dibble and might get Gagne as well. Took out Rodney and will probably remove Hoffman if I get Gagne

It’s weird man - The 92 Gagne was one of my anchors all year and then I upgraded to the 98 and he is yet to have a 1-2-3 inning & has gotten smashed alot. I’m honestly thinking I might go back to the 92.

SDS

@Steelerof3Rivers said in Anyone else’s bullpen trash?:

@sbevans142 said in Anyone else’s bullpen trash?:

It’s weird man - The 92 Gagne was one of my anchors all year and then I upgraded to the 98 and he is yet to have a 1-2-3 inning & has gotten smashed alot. I’m honestly thinking I might go back to the 92.

Thanks for the heads up

SDS

Prestige Rivera is borderline untouchable. No blown saves 1.18 ERA 8 saves and 3-0 record

SDS

I just got better pitching yesterday getting Sale, John Franco, and Dibble. I’m now saving up for 97 Chapman