Prospect Heights & Weights are not even accurate

SDS

There are several prospect players that have height and weights that are incorrect in the game. This is kind odd. For example Catcher Sam Huff of the Rangers is listed in MLB.com as well as all other sites as being 6’5”/240 and has been for the last two years. The game has him an inch shorter (6’4”) and 10 lbs less (230). Diaz OF for the Orioles Is listed at 6’4” when he is 6’2”. Unless people are shrinking or miraculously growing what’s the deal? These guys can’t be adjusted as they are prospects. I mean I love the addition of prospects this year but getting them right shouldn’t be that hard. Can this be fixed by the programmers during an update? It’s not a huge fix but does change the way a player bats based on game physics and leverage.

SDS

@txnjustin said in Prospect Heights & Weights are not even accurate:

but does change the way a player bats based on game physics and leverage.

Is this documented anywhere? I’d be surprised if it makes any difference but happy to be proven wrong.

SDS

People will complain about anything

SDS

@txnjustin said in Prospect Heights & Weights are not even accurate:

There are several prospect players that have height and weights that are incorrect in the game. This is kind odd. For example Catcher Sam Huff of the Rangers is listed in MLB.com as well as all other sites as being 6’5”/240 and has been for the last two years. The game has him an inch shorter (6’4”) and 10 lbs less (230). Diaz OF for the Orioles Is listed at 6’4” when he is 6’2”. Unless people are shrinking or miraculously growing what’s the deal? These guys can’t be adjusted as they are prospects. I mean I love the addition of prospects this year but getting them right shouldn’t be that hard. Can this be fixed by the programmers during an update? It’s not a huge fix but does change the way a player bats based on game physics and leverage.

I'm guessing you're a leader in your neighborhood's Home Owner's Association.

SDS

Well, it's a good thing that they nailed all the prospect/FS cards other stats based on their history in MLB so they play more accurately to their career performance.

SDS

Holy censored Batman.